Church Teaching and Guidance on Marriage and Family Life
Catholic Marriage and Family Life Associations and Movements
- NACFLM The National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministers (NACFLM) works with the U.S. bishops to implement initiatives on behalf of marriage and family life. It also has contact with many other Catholic associations and groups that promote marriage and family life.
- U.S. and International Directories
In November 2004, the bishops began a multi-year, broadly-based effort to promote, preserve and protect marriage - understood both as a sacrament and a natural institution.
- USCCB 'For Your Marriage' Website
- FAQs about Catholic Marriage
- "The State of Our Unions" (National Marriage Project at Rutgers University)
- Pope Benedict XVI on Marriage: A Compendium
USCCB Marriage and Family Life Resources