Preparatory courses in the sacraments for young children, youths,
- Religious Education: Instruction given to adults concerning aspects of the doctrines
of the Church, i.e., social doctrine of the Church, liturgy, lay ministries,
- Evangelization: All activities
intended to introduce the Faith to "non-believers", "agnostics",
or those "who do not attend church", or those who have left
the path of the Faith.
- Pastoral: Programs or activities
which are executed by a parish or by a diocese in one or more pastoral
areas, i.e., youth, social, or jointly with the goal of strengthening
the spiritual bonds in the local community.
of lay leadership: Spiritual preparation and conceptual
practice of the laity with the goal of assuming a role of leadership
in whichever aspect of the parish or the diocese.
- Socio-religious Investigation:
Applied studies (quantitative or qualitative) which generate understanding
about socio-religious realities, and whose final product would be
a publication (book, article, video, etc) and/or an event to present
and circulate the results.
- Preparations of deacons: Preparation
for men in the Ministry.
- Personal religious instruction: Initial instruction of religious personnel in the national and diocesan seminaries, secular institutes, and masculine and feminine religious congregations.
National Pastoral Plan for Social Communication of the Church in Perú.
Workshop in the Dioceses of Abanoy
and Curahuasi, 1999