While we are unable to respond to most question from individuals, we are interested in your concerns. If there is an ongoing pastoral concern, please feel free to share that with us (email@example.com)
However, the usual route for submitting questions and receiving answers is through your diocesan bishop or his liturgical office/commission.
Below is an inventory of some of the past BCL answers to questions.
- Preparation of Chalices for Holy Communion Under Both Kinds
- Redemptionis Sacramentum and the Authority of the Diocesan Bishop
- Holy Communion and Celiac Sprue Disease
- Ten Questions on Influenza/H1N1 (Swine) Flu and the Liturgy
- Liturgical Books in the English-Speaking World
- Fifteen Questions on the Quinceaρera