Please return to PCMR at the above address immediately
upon receipt of grant award.
|Name of Diocesan Contact Submitting Form:|
|Contact Phone / FAX|
Grant Acknowledgement, Conditions and Agreement
I __________________________________________ (Signature of Grant Contact listed above) as an authorized agent of _______________________________ (Organization being awarded funding)
- acknowledge receipt of a grant check in the amount of $_____________________
- acknowledge that this funding is to be used explicitly for the initiative or project as outlined in our diocese's Unity in Diversity Pastoral Statement Implementation Grant Application;
- agree that any diversions from the original initiative (outlined in the Grant Application), at any point during the grant period, must be submitted in writing to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' Migration and Refugee Services department (USCCB/MRS) for review and approval before grant funds are or continue to be spent in furtherance of the project;
- agree to return the grant in its entirety, or any remaining unspent portion of the grant, if for any reason our diocese cannot complete the initiative as outlined in the Grant Application or in any subsequent documentation reviewed and approved by USCCB/MRS;
- agree to the submit a detailed progress report (using the format outlined in the attached progress report) at six-month intervals and upon and until completion of the project.
We will be compiling "best practices" for welcoming newcomers from the diocesan action plans in the expectation of sharing this information with other dioceses around the country. As such, we encourage you to send us pictures, newspaper articles, personal anecdotes, or quotes from the newcomers or culturally diverse communities you are serving along with your progress reports.
If you would like to give us permission to share information about your action plan, grant proposal, progress reports, or any enclosures (such as photos) on our website or in print-format with other dioceses as part of these "best practices" publications, please sign the copyright release on the next page . (This is the standard release form of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and must be signed in order for us to post your information on our website or reproduce it in print format of any kind.)
COPYRIGHT RELEASE: Diocese grants, assigns and transfers to USCCB all rights, title and interest in written material it submits to USCCB regarding its action plan, grant application, progress reports or enclosures therein including but not limited to photos, testimonials and letters, and Diocese agrees that USCCB shall be the sole and exclusive proprietor of the Work and all rights therein now and hereafter, including, without limitation, the copyright therein, together with all extensions and renewals thereof, throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereinafter developed.