Total number of diocesan delegates who participated in the Unity in Diversity Regional Training Program:
- * A total of 830 people from 127 dioceses participated in seven regional trainings (including 36 bishops, 197 priests, 105 religious, and 492 lay people).
- Plans/grant applications have been submitted from the following seven regions: Northeast, Far West Mountain States, Mid Atlantic, Great Lakes, Southeast, North South Central, and Northwest.
- Fifty-three plans have been submitted with grant applications
- Eight dioceses have submitted plans without requesting funds.
- Thirty-four grants have been approved for the seven regions.
- A total of $533,886 has been approved for the seven regions.
- Twelve dioceses have opened (or will be opening) new offices for ethnic ministries, migrant ministries, multicultural ministries or welcoming ministries. Eleven of these have been partially funded by a Tier 1 grant from this program. (The Diocese of Providence opened an Ethnic Ministries Office after participation in the regional training program and their subsequent diocesan action planning, but did not apply to receive funding through this grant program).