- What is NFP? A brief explanation of Natural Family Planning with space to add information on where and how someone in your diocese might get more information or take a class.
- "Why Natural Family Planning Differs from Contraception, Excerpts from a 1998 letter by John Paul II commemorating Humanae Vitae
- Redeemed Sexuality, by Theresa Notare, the theology behind NFP.
- A Boost for NFP, by Rev. Charles Goraieb, a pastoral perspective of NFP.
- Responsible Parents are Open to Life, by Most Rev. J. Peter Sartain, Bishop of Little Rock
- My Slogan: "Practice Saved Sex!", by Fletcher Doyle, a journalist's reflection on NFP
- Celebrating the Richness of Church Teaching, by Dr. Janet E. Smith
- Marriage: The Gift of Love and Life, by Most Rev.Victor Galeone, Bishop of St. Augustine, a reflection for the 40th Anniversary of Humanae Vitae