- “Hard Decisions and Life-Giving Missions,” by Andrew Martin, SFO
A husband describes how sickness in the family changed their family’s vocation.
- My Husband the Gentleman, by Sarah Hammond. A blog-like reflection on a husband’s chivalrous treatment of his wife.
- How Natural Family Planning Has Changed My Life, by Dawn Farias. A reflection on the personal and spiritual growth fostered by the practice of NFP by a wife and mother.
- Be Her Joseph!, by Tom Mealey. A husband reflects on his appreciation of NFP and his spiritual journey in striving to be a better husband and father.
- The Many Dimensions of Openness to Life, by Jennifer Drees. A wife and mother shares how she and her husband decided to adopt a child.
- Connections, by Jennifer and John Campbell. A young couple shares their experience on how NFP has strengthened their marriage.
- Escape from Fuddeldom, by Sharon and Mike Phelan. A funny and thoughtful reflection on spiritual conversion by an NFP couple.
- NFP, the Theology of the Body, and Our Marriage, by Michael and Alysha Chambers. A couple's witness story.
- Signs of Grace, by Jennifer Ricard. An NFP teacher shares how she and her husband embraced the Church's teachings on conjugal love and responsible parenthood.