This annual survey of diocesan NFP ministry (Profile)
- Provides the U.S. bishops with a national view of diocesan NFP ministry and
- Describes the unique character and needs of each diocesan NFP program.
- General information (name of diocesan NFP coordinator, address, etc.)
- Program management (how the ministry is structured)
- Budget and
- Program service (what the program provides to the local church)
ATTENTION DIOCESAN NFP COORDINATORS
All diocesan NFP data should be submitted on-line. If you do not have the Profile form web address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-202-541-3040.