LifeUnderDesign.com is a Pro-Life Youth Website Coming Soon.
The Holy Father Speaks to Youth
June – August:
- The 2010-2011 Respect Life Program is now available to all Dioceses! Contact your local Diocesan Pro-Life Director for materials and more information on the wonderful resources available.
- October is Respect Life Month! Support your local Diocese’s efforts to promote the Culture of Life. Pray for the dignity of all human life to be respected and defended from conception to natural death.
- March for Life in Washington D.C.!
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishop’s Secretariat for Pro-Life Activities organizes a Prayer Vigil for Life held at the National Shrine, the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C. The mass begins at 6:30 PM EST.
What’s Happening in Your Diocese?
- Sex, Love, and Character: A message to Young People
By Thomas Lickona, Ph.D., 1998, 4 pp reprint
Dr. Lickona, a psychologist, tackles the tough questions about premarital sex most often posed by young people and answers them with a strong and compelling case for chastity.
- Love – and Do What You Will
by Julie A. Collins, 2001, 4 pp
The author talks to teens about the benefits of chastity.
- Chastity: Its Place in the Gospel of Life
by Rose Fuller, 1996, 4 pp
“Evangelium Vitae upholds the dignity of human life at all stages. We can show our reverence for this gift of life by honoring the truth about human sexuality. Chastity – both for married couples and single persons – speaks a language of authentic love and gives glory to God.”
- The Catechism of the Catholic Church: The Sixth Commandment.
Interested in more information or in purchasing resources? Visit: Publishing