- Print out our order form and mail it to USCCB Publishing, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, 3211 Fourth Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20017-1194.
- Call us between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, at 800-235-8722 (from outside the United States or in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, dial 202-722-8716).
- Print out our order form and fax it to us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 202-722-8709.
Discounted prices of up to 40% off all USCCB resources are available only to members of the Resource Service. Subscribe to the Resource Service to receive the best discount on every title that we sell.
Quantity discounts are available on all titles. Call 800-235-8722 for more information on what discounts are available for an individual title.
Customers in Washington, D.C. (5.75%) and New York (check local rates) must add applicable sales taxes. Nontaxable entities must submit a copy of their tax-exempt certificates (containing their tax ID number) in order to have the tax waived.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, money orders, and checks. No cash or COD orders will be accepted. All payments must be in U.S. dollars.
All first-time orders must be prepaid. After the first-time order is placed, all subsequent orders under $50.00 (after tax) must be paid at the time the order is placed. Orders $50.00 or over may be billed.
An invoice is included with fulfillment of orders. All billed orders must be paid within 30 days of the date of the invoice. A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to all balances outstanding over 30 days. Payment must be made in U.S. dollars.
Domestic Orders (Within the United States)
Use the following scale to add shipping and handling charges.
Orders $29.99 or less: $6.00
Orders $30.00-$49.99: 20% of the subtotal
Orders $50.00-$99.99: 15% of the subtotal
Orders $100.00-$249.99: 12% of the subtotal
Orders $250.00-$499.99: 10% of the subtotal
Orders $500.00 or more: 5% of the subtotal
jInternational Orders (Outside the United States)
- If paying by check or money order: The customer will receive a separate invoice for the shipping and handling charges.
- If paying by credit card or being billed: Actual freight charges plus a handling fee will be listed on the invoice.
- For those customers using U.S.-based consolidators, see rates noted under "Domestic Orders."
Most orders are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) or United States Postal Service (USPS) and are delivered in 10 to 12 business days after receipt of order. Orders addressed to post office boxes are sent via the United States Postal Service. Rush delivery service may be arranged at the time an order is placed for an additional charge.
All international orders except those sent to Canada will be sent by Federal Express in order to trace and insure packages and to provide timely delivery, unless otherwise requested. All orders to Canada, unless otherwise requested, will be sent by UPS. Upon request, shipments can be sent air or economy parcel post, but delivery cannot be guaranteed; orders may be reshipped, but at the customer's expense. Additional charges may apply for forms of shipment other than Federal Express.
If books, videos, or other items arrive damaged, or if we send you the wrong items, you may return them within 10 days of receipt with a request that they be replaced, that your account be credited, or that we send you a refund. No returns are accepted after 10 days.
Please note that annual publications such as Catechetical Sunday materials and CCHD Advent/Pentecost pamphlets are nonreturnable.
To return items:
- Request a return form by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your shipment should contain a copy of the return form (it is on yellow paper.)
- When you receive the return form, fill out the form in its entirety.
- Pack the items securely. (You may wish to use the original packaging.)
- Enclose the form and the invoice (or packing slip if no invoice was included in the shipment.)
- Address your package to:
- USCCB Returns
- c/o International Fulfillment Corporation
- 3570 Bladensburg Road
- Brentwood, MD 20722
- So that you have a record of your return, you may want to ship your package via United Parcel Service (UPS) or the U.S. Post Offices Insured Parcel Post.
All prices and terms subject to change without notice.
To purchase any of these catalog items, call 1-800-235-8722 or
mail or fax our Order Form.