USCCB grants permission to reproduce copyrighted material for a modest fee, provided it does not constitute more than 50 percent of any of our publications.
Permission must be requested for each usage regardless of the amount of text used.
To better facilitate the review process:
- Include a copy of manuscript pages containing excerpts from USCCB copyrighted materials or those previously copyrighted as USCC.
- Highlight selections and paragraph (or page) numbers of excerpts from USCCB copyrighted materials or those previously copyrighted as USCC.
- For use in course packs, identify the sections to be duplicated and what the projected course enrollment will be.
Mail or fax requests to the Permissions Department:
Publishing and Promotion Services
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
3211 Fourth Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20017-1994
(202) 541-3098 / (202) 541-3116
(202) 541-3089 FAX
Please note the following:
- Permissions cannot be given over the telephone or via e-mail.
- Permissions do not become effective until receipt of the fee, if any.
- Allow two weeks for the processing of your request.