National African American Catholic HIV/AIDS Task Force – The National African American Catholic Task Force is a network of national African American Catholic organizations that share a commitment to sanctity of life and vision of the dignity of the human persons. Read more about our mission and members.
National Catholic AIDS Network (NCAN) – A national organization devoted exclusively to helping the Catholic Church respond in an informed and compassionate manner to the challenges presented by the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
State Breakdown - A listing of National African American Catholic HIV and AIDS affiliates in the United States of America by arch/diocese. Also find an Affiliate Membership Form to become an affiliate.
HIV and AIDS Fact Sheets – View and print fact sheets describing the current state of HIV and AIDS in communities of color
- HIV/AIDS and African Americans (pdf - 64KB)
- HIV/AIDS and Adolescents (pdf - 90KB)
- HIV/AID and Minority Women (pdf - 91KB)
- HIV/AIDS in the United States (pdf - 65KB)
World AIDS Day Bulletin Insert (pdf) – Download World AIDS Day bulletin insert from USCCB Publishing Department.
Information Cards $10/100
Please use order form
Get tested Door Hanger
- General intercession that can be used in the liturgy
- Concrete action steps your parish can take to combat HIV/AIDS