- Total Catholics in the Middle East (in percentages) (in numbers)
- Catholics Native to the Middle East (in percentages) (in numbers)
- Distribution of Eastern Catholic Churches
- Distribution of Maronite Catholics 2010
- Distribution of Melkite Greek Catholics 2010
- Distribution of Armenian Catholics 2010
- Distribution of Chaldean Catholic 2010
- Distribution of Coptic Catholic 2010
- Distribution of Syrian Catholics 2010
The first set of charts gives the size of each church (in percentages and numbers) within the total population of Catholics in the region; the second focuses on Catholics native to the Middle East, excluding the immigrant Latin Rite Catholics.
The table shows the number and percentage of each church’s members who are in the Middle East.
Charts for each of the Eastern Catholic Churches show where their members are located. There is no chart for the Latin Rite since it is spread worldwide.